- Volker Weidner, whos solitaire game Patience for the Atari I
took as pattern for this game. Even while painting the
Black and White cards I comply with his model.
Right now he reimplements his Patience in Java (http://t-online.de/weidner.htm).
- John Ousterhout, creator of Tcl/Tk, without which I definitly
not even tried to implement a solitair game on Unix.
- Stephen Uhler, who wrote the original of html_library,
which I used to display the help texts.
- Steve Ball, creator of SurfIt, who's modifications of
htmllib I used finally for the help.
- Don Libes, who's article Writing CGI scripts in Tcl
and the corresponding program is used by me for creating the
documentation in html and LaTeX format out of